Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Week 2 - 7 1/2 Things

I have been doing lifelong learning for awhile - I have been working on my master's in library science from Mansfield University for a few years. I have a master's in Educational Technology and then took the library job at the private school I was teaching at. They asked me to get 5 master's levels classes as a requistion for taking the job. My goal for taking PA Onlive 2.0 is to learn more about the technoloies that are out there so I can help my teachers know how they can use them in their classroom and also to understand what the students are doing with technology. I spend a lot of time reading journals - trying to stay on current. My biggest challenge is finding the time to do lifelong learning - I am a wife, mother, librarian teacher, and active at my church - those are my commitments and then there are all the fun things!

No comments:

Post a Comment