What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I discovered many things on this journey. It is hard for me to narrow down my favorites. I can't wait to try using these things with my students and "educating" the teachers in my building about these tools.
How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
This forced me to explore things that I wanted to explore but just never to the time to do. I want to be a cutting edge librarian and Web 2.0 is a must.
What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
I liked the format and the self pacing. You may want to double check some of the links.
If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?
Absolutely
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment